EMV 3DS Secure Code One-Time Passcode terms and conditions for online transactions using your debit card.
Please read these terms and conditions in its entirety to ensure that you fully understand prior to using this service. By using this service, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
- When making an online transaction that requires OTP, the OTP will be sent to your mobile number already registered in Western New York Federal Credit Union’s system via SMS. You must then enter your OTP to complete your transaction on the page of your devices’s screen when transacting online. Registration for OTP service is not required. If you are not able to enter the OTP, or authentication bia this service fails, the merchant online will reject your card for this transaction. You agree that Western New York Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the rejection by such merchant to accept your card payments on the basis of this.
- By using this OTP service:
- a. You agree to provide your data for the transaction authorization process in the use of this OTP service.
- b. You agree to keep the confidentiality of your card number of personal information that you have entered to this service. If you give someone else your passcode, you will be responsible for all claims, losses and other consequences relating to all transactions that have taken place using this service.
- c. You understand that OTP service can be used only for transactions that merchants online have 3DS Secure.
- d. You agree that the Credit Union is not liable for losses arriving from your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- e. You understand that messages and data rates may apply for using this service.